Tuesday, September 9, 2014

#MackinacIsland in Pictures

My parents and I stayed on Mackinac Island for a night and we had such a blast! I think my favorite thing was seeing the little island bats sleeping in shop doorways and riding our bikes to Arch Rock!

Where did you vacation this summer?

My bike!
 
Getting closer!!


View from the water taxi


St. Anne's Church 
We didn't stay here, but it was very pretty

Missionary Bark Chapel

Harbour View Inn - where we stayed!


Isn't it Grand?



I love my Daddie!

Little Stone Church

Arch Rock

-A

1 comment:

  1. Aw glad you had fun and the weather was nice for you. Love visiting there and no cars, so nice and sometimes quiet. Bats in the doorway shops? Oh dear, I didn't see those. Wasn't able to spend the night on the Island when I went, but I always wanted to check out and spend the night at the Grand Hotel. Glad you had fun, nice pictures

    ReplyDelete