Sunday, October 5, 2014

#ArtPrize 2014

It's here again! The 5th season of West Michigan - ArtPrize. This will be its sixth year in Grand Rapids and I love this time of year because I get to watch downtown Grand Rapids come alive with the hustle and buzz of a real city. Here are some pictures that I captured of the season.

Horse outside of the DeVos Place

There are four stunning glass blown lamps located in the B.O.B.
This is one of my favorite shots...you can even see the glitter in the wood grain
Me & Miss Alyssa







Turtle Girl!
This mans wood carvings made it into the top 20! This turtle here weighs 50 lbs!
-A

2 comments:

  1. Cool, our school Kuyper, the Kroeze Krew made it into the top 20 too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I made sure to vote for them. Too bad you couldn't have seen it in person. It was so unique!

      Delete